[Pcalumnixctrack] Nagel, Providence College Women's Cross Country Team Earn All Academic Honors

Bert, Arthur A. MD ABert at Lifespan.org
Wed Feb 15 13:56:57 EST 2012

Dear Coach Treacy,

What an outstanding honor for the team, Ms. Nagel and in particular you.
As you know, Providence College is celebrating the 40th anniversary of
women student athletes on campus, & you have been a major part of its
rich history since you first joined the staff under Helen Bert. I know
she always felt that your team's were the most consistently
over-achieving since we had so few resources to assist you. The fact
that you have made both the men's & women's track programs national
contenders each year, without a home track is almost incomprehensible. I
am so pleased to be making a donation to the construction of the PC
track & hope others will honor the teams' & your achievements with a
contribution.

Best wishes & Go Friars!

Art Bert MD