[Pcalumnixctrack] Providence College Men’s Cross Country Set To Compete At CCSU Mini Meet

Laura A Nagel lnagel at friars.providence.edu
Wed Oct 22 10:29:47 EDT 2014

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2014

Contact - Laura Nagel (401) 865-1245

Providence College Men’s Cross Country Set To Compete
At CCSU Mini Meet

The men’s varsity race is set to go off at 4:00 p.m.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. - The Providence College men's cross country team will compete at Stanley Quarter Park in New Britain, Conn. on Friday, Oct. 24.

Leading the Friars will be juniors Christian Costello (Ridgewood, N.J.), Stephen Robertson (Wakefield, Mass.), Brendan Sullivan (Foxboro, Mass.) and Joseph Vercollone (Pembroke, Mass.).

Joining the juniors in the varsity race are sophomores Trevor Crawley (Cumberland, R.I.) and Jake Feinstein (Sandy Hook, Conn.) and freshman Brendan Ungemach (Wayne, N.J.).

For Providence in the junior varsity (JV) race, sophomores Billy Bragg (Middletown, N.J.) and James Campbell (Cumberland, Maine) will race.

The men’s varsity race is set to go off at 4:00 p.m, while the JV race will go off at 4:30 p.m.

-Go Friars-

Laura Nagel
Sports Information Graduate Assistant
Providence College