[Pcalumnixctrack] Providence Idol Challenge - Help us Make Cross Country/Track this Year's Winner!

Myles, Kevin kmyles at providence.edu
Mon Jun 18 14:16:22 EDT 2012

Dear Cross Country and Track Alumni, Parents and Fans-

It is an exciting summer in Friartown as we work to continue the storied tradition of our program.  A key part of doing this is raising the money to provide our student-athletes with the resources they need to be successful on the national stage.

As many of you have already seen on Friars.com, the Athletic Department is hosting a Providence Idol where the winning Idol will receive $1,000 for their program.

Friar standouts David McCarthy and Emily Sisson are representing our programs and I am asking for everyone's support to make sure that one of our programs wins this challenge!

I thank you in advance for your support and look forward to seeing you soon.

Go Friars!

Ray Treacy
Head Coach - Providence College Cross Country and Track

Here's how it works!
1.     Make a donation to the Friars Forever Athletic Fund through the link below and in the comments box, indicate that you are voting for David McCarthy or Emily Sisson to be this year's Idol.
2.     David or Emily will receive one vote for every $20 donated. (for example, if you make a $40 gift, it will count as two votes; $100 gift counts as five votes, etc.).
3.     On June 30th, the votes will be tallied and if David wins, our men's program will receive $1,000 and if Emily has the most votes, our women's program will receive $1,000!

Donate Now and Cast Your Vote <https://secure.imodules.com/s/1226/Support_index.aspx?sid=1226&gid=1&pgid=468&cid=1113>

[Description: http://alumni.providence.edu/s/1226/images/editor/2012providol.jpg]<https://secure.imodules.com/s/1226/Support_index.aspx?sid=1226&gid=1&pgid=468&cid=1113>