[Pcalumnixctrack] Providence College Men’s Cross Country Ready For Wisconsin Adidas Invitational

Laura A Nagel lnagel at friars.providence.edu
Wed Oct 15 10:02:07 EDT 2014

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014

Contact - Laura Nagel (401) 865-1245

Providence College Men’s Cross Country Ready For
Wisconsin Adidas Invitational

The PC men’s team will compete against 18 other nationally-ranked teams.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. - The Providence College men's cross country team will compete at the Wisconsin Adidas Invitational on Friday, Oct. 17 in Madison, Wis.. The men will face 18 other nationally-ranked teams, including No. 3 Northern Arizona, No. 5 Portland, No. 6 Syracuse, No. 7 Stanford and No. 9 Wisconsin.

Leading the Friars on Friday will be seniors Shane Quinn (Waterford, Ireland), Brian Doyle (Swansea, Mass.), Benjamin Connor (Derby, England) and Liam Hillery (Smithfield, R.I.). Joining the seniors will be juniors Harvey Dixon (Aldershot, England) and Julian Oakley (Tauranga, New Zealand).

Rounding out the Friars top-eight are two freshmen. Aaron Hanlon (Dogheda, Ireland) and Thomas O’Neill (Middletown, N.J.) will both step up to the line at Wisconsin.

The men’s 8km race is set to go off at 11:45 a.m. Live results will be available here<http://www.harriersolutions.com/xclive/>.

-Go Friars-

Laura Nagel
Sports Information Graduate Assistant